Travel Notes // Airbnb Finds


I'm a sucker for good design, and in my opinion there is nothing better than a weekend or week away with good people. This is what drew me to airbnb. I love looking through the beautiful homes listed in various cities around the world, both eyeing the design and imagining myself there with the people I love most. 

These are a few of my favorite destinations on my airbnb Wishlist. 




Echo Park, California  // Beatrice Valenzuela's adorable Echo Park home is high on my list of places to visit. It looks like the perfect place to gather around the table. Rent it here




Bolinas, California // I am in love with this Bolinas based home and have been trying to think of any excuse to splurge on a weekend here. The rustic details paired with modern, functional appliances have me swooning.  Rent it here


Redwoods, California // This cozy A-Frame cabin deep in the Redwoods of California looks like the perfect spot for a romantic weekend getaway. Lots of wine, tea, comfort food, and long walks in the woods. It is almost always booked, so book in advance. Rent it here.  
Catskills, New York // I've had this Geo Dome in the Catskills on my list for quite some time. The bedroom accommodations are dreamy, not to mention the farm setting. It looks like the perfect place for a camping adventure with a larger group. Rent it here.


Austin, Texas // Austin is a city full of good food and good music, which sounds like the place for me. I've been dying to get out there. When I do, I have my eyes on this adorable place. The perfect mix of bohemian and modern details. Rent it here.  



Catskills, New York // Couldn't help myself from sharing one more place in the Catskills. The Clum House is gorgeous. This renovated farm home has everything you could need for a week away in the country. Rent it here.  


No comments: