Sourcebook // Hair Care

The key to styling a lob is texture. Messier, lived in waves look much better than neat, pretty curls, but they are fairly difficult to master. After some trial and error, I have found the best products to get the messy Parisian lob look. 

Oribe Signature Shampoo
I discovered Oribe last year and never turned back. The products are pricey but well worth it. Their Signature Shampoo smells heavenly, cleans my hair without stripping it, and one bottle lasts me forever. 

Moroccan Oil Conditioner 
I use this conditioner mostly for the smell, but it's also very moisturizing without leaving my hair oily. 

Olaplex 
Whenever my hair is feeling dry or damaged, I lather this on and leave it on for 20 minutes. My hair immediately feels stronger, healthier, and shinier. It's a miracle product.

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray 
This spray dramatically changed my short hair game. I spray it on the ends of my hair after adding some waves with a curling iron and it gives my hair a textured, messy look. 

R+Co Aircraft 
This is my other go-to for texture. It's a mouse, so I just use the tiniest bit and scrunch it into my hair after styling. It gives my waves an even messier, messed up look. 

R+Co Mannequin Styling Paste 
I use this paste on the very ends of my hair. I squeeze a drop the size of my fingertip in my palm and rub it onto the ends of my hair in a downward motion. Bedhead hair mastered. 

Sexy Hair Leave In Conditioner 
Truly the best leave in conditioner on the market. I spray this on my hair when I get out of the shower and brush it through the ends. It's lightweight, smells good, and leaves my hair incredibly soft.

No comments: